2023 Recognition Award Nomination Form
November 5, 2022 Deadline
Established in 2006 this award is given to the person who best exemplifies dedication and commitment to the support of their Residency Program and one who continually contributes to the overall management of their program.
The recipient should be someone who:
- Displays dedication of time and effort to the education of residency coordinators in surgery
- Shows commitment to the education of peers through presentations or other active roles within the ARAS organization
- Demonstrates leadership in professional organizations related to graduate medical education
- Exhibits creativity, hard work and enthusiasm within the individual's residency program
- Models professionalism
- Demonstrates a strong interest in education while recognizing and encouraging others
Criteria for submission:
Complete the nomination application and submit prior to the deadline (November 5th 2022) the following items:
- CV (inclusive)
- Letter from Program Director
- Letter from Resident(s) (optional)
Executive Committee members are not eligible for a period of four years following completion of their term.